Thursday, July 24, 2008

The last couple weeks


So, again, I've gone through a writing drought...

Two weekends ago, we had the amazing chance to go to the mud fest in Buryeong, South Korea. What a blast! Seriously, it's the most insane, hilarious and dangerous weekend!!
I'm sure you've read some of the other girls blogs, but yeah, being covered in mud and running around wrestling, swimming and trying not to slip on the ground that's covered in an inch of pure mud!
Here's some pictures curtesy of the other girls, I was too afraid to take my camera out for fear of getting sand in it again...




Last weekend was also a ton of fun, but a little more low-key. We were able to travel to Jeon-Ju and stay with our amazing friends Nick and Mel Bokma. All together there were 8 of us, all Redeemer Grads. We mostly played cards and chatted. The girls also went for some haircuts and a little shopping on Saturday. It was so fun to just relax and hang out with such quality people! :) I'm gonna miss this group!
On Sunday, before heading back to Incheon we all ate a late lunch together - bibimbap. It's a really great Korean dish of vegetable, rice and a little beef all mixed together. Jeon-Ju is famous for their bibimbap, and it really was DELICIOUS!

No comments: